Monday, February 4, 2013

Don't mess with the cars.

Mac came home today with blood on his shirt.  He's ok.  He just fell down at Erica's and bit his tongue.  Bled a lot.  Walk it off.  Rub some dirt in it.

Joe decided to irritate the ever loving crap out of Mac.  The best way to do this is to move his cars when he has them perfectly lined up.  Want proof?  I video'ed it.


After Joe was done irritating Mac, they decided to snuggle.  Mac laid on Joe's chest while watching Spongebob and I am pretty sure this is the cutest picture EVER.


Mac then decided to lay back just like Joe....and oh my it is adorable as well!


And then Mac got a little burst of energy and "CHEESE".....


This Cash family spent some quality time playing on the sofa together.  Mac never fails to make me giggle.  Even when he is throwing giant fits that I am not really sure how we are going to get him to stop doing them.  I love him.  Part of the Cash family playing on the sofa was Joe "bench pressing kinda" Mac.....I also got that on video.


After Mac went to bed, I went to the gym for my Monday night Zumba class.  Only made it 50 minutes because my instructor was KILLING us tonight.  I came home and landed on the sofa to watch my favorite show The Biggest Loser.....


No comments:

Post a Comment