Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is the day of love!  Today I am LOVING the fact that I got off of work at 11.  Speaking of work....a kid who I have never taught but literally just yelled at in the hallway brought all of her teacher's (and non-teachers) a valentine's....SO CUTE!


Right after I got that Valentine, one of my other students came in with a GIANT glittery poster for his "lady" that he wanted to hide in my room.  It was so ridiculously cute that I had to take a picture of it.


When I got home, my little man was asleep so I started working on getting some stuff ready for his birthday.  I made the food labels....


When Joe got home we ran to Target to get Mac's birthday present (and diapers as we apparently ran out).  We also went to a local party store to get decorations....I got distracted by the silly hats.


We picked up some Subway on our way home and then spent a lot of time giggling.  Mac is so funny!  We headed upstairs to play and he decided that our "nap" (aka bed) was a great place to stash his cars.  He kept laying down on the pillows and pulling the blankets up and saying "night night."  Oh my goodness I love this baby.  I can't believe he is not really a baby anymore.  He will always be my baby though.....


I did get a couple of videos of Mac today.....silly boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment