Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The beards are back!

As soon as Joe gets back with my Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip ice cream from Cold Stone, we are going to watch the new episode of Duck Dynasty!  YAY!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show!  Mac is already in the bed.

Dinner has been eaten and leftovers have been frozen.  Tonight was "new recipe night" and we had a Brazilian Shrimp Soup.  OH MY GOODNESS!


And yes...we have a theme for each day.  Monday is usually slow cooker.  Tuesday is breakfast.  Wednesday is something new.  Thursday is fish (either salmon or the halibut that we have in our freezer).  Friday is a whatever night....

This Cash family watched "Cars" after dinner.  I am pretty sure that I am going to have that movie memorized soon.........


Here is a picture of one of my views...


No comments:

Post a Comment