Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kisses. Dancing. Shared bathtime.

Today was a bad day at work.  Whatever.  There is really nothing I can do about it but what does make my day SUPER amazing is coming home, putting on my pj's, and seeing Mac run through the door yelling "mommy."

Joe went to the gym so I was able to spend some quality alone time with my little man.  This translates into we spent some time cuddling on the sofa.





 
He kept wanting to hold my hand.  His little hand is so sweet and it makes me so happy when he holds my hand while we are just sitting around.


When Joe got home from the gym, Mac decided the best place ever to lay was on my head.  He is silly.


I also got LOTS of kisses.  I love Mac kisses.


After Mac had some french toast (Tuesday is breakfast night).  He got a little bit of syrup on him so it was definitely bath time.  He had a grand time dancing in the bathtub.  That's right.  Dancing.  Joe showed him the youtube video "Afro Circus: Music Video."  Mac LOVES that video/song.

GET READY FOR VIDEO OVERLOAD.




While he was in the bathtub....Bella decided she wanted in too.....and Mac wanted to help dump water on her.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment