Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Gas leak

Yesterday (Tuesday), I had a gas leak in my classroom and we had to be evacuated from my room.  It was pretty bad.  I had to use my asthma inhaler 2 times which is something I have not really had to do at all since moving to Alaska.  Today, I feel terrible.  Apparently, being exposed to gas jump starts my chest cold.  I am losing my voice.  It is awesome.

After eating an awesome dinner (biscuits and gravy), I decided to lay on the sofa.  Mac spent some quality time on/with me.  I must say that Mac gives the best hugs and the sloppiest kisses (kind of gross but he is my son so I deal).



Look at how big those feet are!

Today, I officially finished Mac's 2nd birthday book.  I made it through Shutterfly and I really like how it turned out.  I got really excited while I was on Shutterfly and went ahead and made Mother's Day gifts and a nanny gift for Erica.  I love that website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment