Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ketchup.

This morning the weather man said we were going to get a dusting of snow.  He lied.  It snowed a wet snow almost all day.  My student teacher has taken over my afternoon classes so I went to a copy room and here was my view (you can't really tell how hard it is snowing)....


I was going to go to the gym after work but people were talking like the roads were super bad so I just went home (the roads weren't that bad).  Mac decided to lay on me to watch Spongebob.


I made meatball sandwiches and french fries for dinner.  Mac always gets up at the table with us when we eat (family time).  He has discovered a love for ketchup.  LOVE.  He would dip the french fry in the ketchup and then just suck it off the fry.  Weirdo.




Of course because he got ketchup everywhere, he needed a bath.  He spent a lot of time dancing in the bathtub.  Silly baby.

He picked out a Christmas book for Joe to read to him tonight (he says his version of "story" which is "shory").  We always turn his light out afterward, kiss him goodnight, I sing to him (you are my sunshine), and then I tuck him in.  Sweet moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment