Saturday, February 2, 2013

I. Am. Exhausted.

I have been doing a lot of research lately into Endometriosis and how I can help myself.  I don't have the pain that I used to have all the time.  The major symptom of Endometriosis that I have is exhaustion.  This week has been exceptionally difficult.  I have been beyond tired.  Work is super strenuous, in fact this has been a slower week for me.  That is when it dawned on me.  I have Endometriosis and I am going to be tired.  Sometimes more than others.  This week is the "more than others."  I didn't work yesterday and I only worked a half of a day today.  Hopefully, I can just get over the tiredness.

Mac was wanting waffles when he got home.  He jumped up in his high chair and started going nuts.  I didn't manage to get the major part of the fuss on video but I did get some....


So he ate.  I put Spongebob on the TV.  He loves that show.


I watched Mac play for a while (it's the best thing ever).  While Joe was cooking dinner, I brought Mac down some crayons and decided to get him going on coloring "thank you" cards.  He likes to color!


Joe fixed us salmon covered in pesto.  DELISH.


Mac always sits at the table with us while we eat dinner.  He usually eats a couple of bites off of our plates. He TORE up the salmon.  As in, he was picking up the crumbs he dropped on the table and shoving them in his mouth.  




No comments:

Post a Comment