Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My birthday boy

I cannot believe that Mac is 2 already.  I feel like we just brought him home from the hospital and were freaking out because we had NO IDEA what we were doing.  The colic part sucked too.  At 12:51 a.m. Joe and my life changed forever....and now that change is 2 years old.  Oh my.

Name: Michael Alan Cash
Favorite tv show: Spongebob
Favorite toys: trucks (and his train track)
Favorite food: cheese or waffles
Favorite song: Afro Circus Move It
Favorite shirt: Spongebob tshirt
Favorite pajamas: Spongebob button up lounging set
Sleeps with: "boppy" and an aligator pillow pet
Best friends: Cayla and Oliver
Potty training: Nope
Favorite book: Curious George
Doesn't like: His hands being dirty
Most used phrases: "uh oh" "daddy" "mommy" "broke it"
Normal bedtime: Around 6:30
Favorite movies: Cars, A Goofy Movie, Madagascar




I don't know if I posted these pictures the other day but I thought they were cute.  Mac wanted in the "nap".....





No comments:

Post a Comment