Sunday, October 14, 2012

VROOM VROOM

I was looking through the pictures that I took today and it kind of looks like we spent a lot of time in our car today.  I don't think we did...but maybe.  We went to Costco (forgot diapers and halloween candy), Target (I need to buy more hangers because I refuse to get rid of clothes), Barnes and Noble (they didn't have the book I wanted so Joe ordered it on Amazon), and we dropped Joe's truck off to get an oil change (I have decided that my next car with be a Ford Explorer).  I got a lot of pictures of Mac in the car which is why I went on that long rambling sentence about where we went.....





It looks like Mac slept a lot today.  That is a lie.  The only "nap" he took today was in the car so roughly 30ish minutes.  Thus the reason he went to sleep a little earlier than normal.

Mac discovered our new trashcan box.  He had a great time playing with it.  He kept trying to shut himself in it but got to giggling too hard...







We got a whole bunch of things accomplished today....Joe put more pictures up in our bedroom.  We made new bedroom curtains.  They are drying right now and I can't wait to see how they look.  I made some stuff to go on the walls in our bedroom.  Our bedroom is going in a slightly brighter way than I originally thought that we would.  The hand woven blanket we got on our honeymoon in Costa Rica is draped across the foot of our bed.  I need to figure out a way to make my own stencil for us to do on our "throw" pillows for our master bedroom bed.  We made taco soup for dinner and froze a LOT of the leftovers.  Joe made cookies for my classroom's weekly winners.  I made sausage balls so I could eat them for lunch this week.  I framed these awesome vintage hot air balloon photos that my brother gave us and they went into Mac's room above his crib...





No comments:

Post a Comment