Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Daddy taught Mac....

Joe taught Mac something bad today.  He taught Mac that if you dump over your ball pit that the balls go EVERYWHERE.  Mac thought it was AWEOME.  Now I have little plastic balls all over my living room.  I kid you not.





After Mac had dinner, we put him in the bathtub with lots of steam to try to loosen up the mess in the his chest.  He loves bath time!  


Joe put Mac in these adorable pj's that Mary gave him.  Mac's belly looks GIGANTIC!  He came hauling it up the stairs and he is just so stinking cute.




Once Mac got upstairs, we spent some time in his room reading books.  He sat on the floor next to Joe's chair and was "reading" his own book....


I am going to really miss my boys when they leave tomorrow night......


No comments:

Post a Comment