Friday, October 12, 2012

Shootin out potatoes.

Today was a FUNNY day.  I have never laughed as hard as I did today (even at work!).  One of my students is having to take home a fake baby over the weekend (he is in child development).  He is in my after school class.  Five minutes before 3 that baby starts crying and then goes to screaming because my student hasn't figured out how to make it stop.  My autistic kids have no idea what to do....the token girl is yelling that the fake baby has a dirty diaper.....my student's boyfriend is yelling that the fake baby is hungry.  This goes on for like 5 minutes.  I was crying because I was laughing sooooo hard.  The token girl was right.

I got home and the laughter continued.  Mac was in an awesome mood (complete opposite from yesterday)!  We did some coloring.....



Joe tossed Mac around a little bit.  Mac was full of giggles.  


Mac really enjoys the Madagascar movies so we put on Madagascar III today.  Mac and I laid down on the sofa for a little bit to watch it.  He gave me some sweet kisses (yes, he does real kisses now and they are ridiculously sweet).


Joe made us grilled teriyaki steaks and grilled baked loaded potatoes.  SOOO good.  Apparently, Mac thought they were delish too because he ate like half of Joe's steak and a good bit of Joe's potato.  After his bites he would make the "mmmmmm" noises and say "good."  At least he has good taste!  




After dinner, we were still sitting at the table and Mac found something hilarious.  He thought it was funny to hold a napkin up to Joe's face when he thought Joe was sneezing.  Need proof?  Here ya go.






No comments:

Post a Comment