Saturday, October 13, 2012

SNOW SNOW SNOW

The weatherman is a liar.  It was supposed to be sunny and a high of 47 today.  It never got warmer than 33.  We also got about 2 inches of snow.  We weren't supposed to get snow until MAYBE Monday or Tuesday.  Therefore, the weatherman is a liar.


Mac was in a pretty good mood today....until we were in the grocery store.  But even then he was in a good mood....until he decided to flip over the fake car's handles into the cart part.  After that, he was the devil.  We became "those" people in the grocery store with the child throwing a complete fit.  Screaming.  Crying.  Flinging his body around.  AWFUL.  Then he was in a great mood when we got home again.  

Joe has booked his flight to go home for Wednesday night at like 1 in the morning.  He is flying home with Mac....and they leave ATL on Sunday at like ten in the morning.  I have no idea what I am going to do.  This will be the first time in pretty much 2 years that I have been by myself.  Completely by myself.  I am a little nervous about Joe flying with Godzilla.  I am mostly terrified that I am going to get a phone call from Joe saying "so Mac pitched such a big fit that they kicked us off the plane" because you hear about that happening.  We will see how this goes.  Joe is not nervous.  

So Mac had a giant poopy today and it smelled up the ENTIRE house (no lie).  So I got out the cinnamon sticks that we had bought at costco and put them in boiling water on the stove.  My house now smells AMAZING!  It also smells amazing because of the pizza cupcakes that I made for dinner....


With the snow outside, it was a great night to start a fire....so Joe did.  I am just sitting here on the sofa, watching football, snuggling with Bella, and googling.  






No comments:

Post a Comment