Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin carving!

Today was a LONG day with lots of meetings.  The best part of my day?  Having my boys at home!  We were feeling a little lazy today so Joe picked up Dairy Queen on the way home.  For some weird reason, he decided to get Mac a hamburger.  Mac actually ate a good bit of it.  I was kind of surprised....



We decided to carve our family pumpkins today.  We each had one.  Mac and I had little ones and Joe had a BIG OLE pumpkin.  You know what is difficult?  Deciding what to carve on your pumpkin.  Mac really didn't want too much to do with the pumpkin guts but he really really liked the tops of the pumpkins.  I only had to get on to him once for trying to eat the stem.  He was flinging the seeds and guts all over the place.  Seriously.  At one point I looked down at Bella and she had seeds on her back....My dining room table required some serious scrubbing afterwards....














 My favorite picture!


 Not super happy with me


 Someone discovered the candy


Not that you can tell in the pictures but Mac was a little dirty.  While Joe was carving pumpkins, I got to spend some great time with my little man while he took his bath.  He cracks me up in the bathtub.  He has got the cutest chunkiest little butt!



I was slightly worried that he was going to pee on me.  




No comments:

Post a Comment