Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Kisses for....

Mac gives the BEST kisses.  I was not feeling good yesterday and I think he knew that so I got lots of kisses....







After giving me sweet sweet kisses, he proceeded to go pull out shoes and play with them.


Joe got a really silly picture of Mac on the way to Erica's yesterday morning....it has been kind of cold lately (high of like 32 and lows in the single digits)....


Today, crazy baby has decided that he officially no longer likes chicken nuggets so we tried fish sticks. He ate one.  Food wise he is driving me NUTS.  I am sure that Erica thinks we are awful because we send him with the same stuff.  Seriously same stuff.  Muffins. Scrambled eggs.  Grilled cheese.  Meatballs.  That is about what he will eat.  AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH.

Mac was sitting on the sofa at one point this afternoon and he started trying to sing along to the intro song of Spongebob.  It was ADORABLE!  We are going to try to get it on video eventually if we can...

One thing Mac loves..............bath time.  He would spend forever in the bathtub if he could.  That is one silly baby!  We really need to take him to H2Oasis (indoor water park up here) because I am sure that he would LOVE it!





No comments:

Post a Comment