Saturday, October 27, 2012

GOOO DAWGS!

Words cannot express how excited I was today when we beat Florida!  I was yelling at the tv.....so Mac was also yelling at the tv.  Silly baby!


We got stuff done today....I kind of feel accomplished.  We cleaned the garage.  I cleaned out the camper.  I discovered that if you leave can diet cokes in a fridge in a camper in Alaska and it is cold....they will explode.  I had to sweep up frozen diet coke chunks.  Weird.  I also found out that windex and hand soap freeze.  I also found out that V8 juice does not freeze and I am not quite sure how I feel about that......Oh and I made a batch of meatballs to freeze!  I might have put too much pureed veggies (carrots and cauliflower) in them....we shall see.

Joe ran to the grocery store and the homebrew store....I stayed home to watch my football game and to play with Mac.  I think his plan is to make a batch of Raspberry Wheat beer tonight....




We need to do a better job of eating better so we plotted our meals for the next week.  Here is what we have planned:

Sunday: slow cooker cubed steak with gravy, mashed potatoes
Monday:  General Tso chicken with rice
Tuesday:  Scrambled eggs and bacon
Wednesday:  Mary's meatballs with rice
Thursday:  Lemon pepper salmon packs with carrots and rice
Friday:  Meatball sandwiches

No comments:

Post a Comment