Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bring on the Snow!

Today I went to pick up our new snow blower! I ended up going with the next model up from the one I was going to get because the Snow Blowers were on sale. Its the Troy-Bilt Storm 2620:



I don't think I'm going to have to do much shoveling this year! On another note I was doing a sort observation this morning and heard this loud high pitched noise... On closer observation, it was a ton of chick being shipped overseas.



While I was off getting our snow blower Jami gave Mac as bowl and a spatula, he has such a good time playing with it! Later he put it on the coffee table and started putting his trucks in it. He is so funny! He moves his trucks all around the house. They usually end up on top of me or Jami...


Finally, I went to Fred Meyer to pick up some ground coffee for us for tomorrow and saw the most beautiful sunset on the way home.

That's what you have to look forward too this weekend Moe Moe!

No comments:

Post a Comment