Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mary got here!

Mac no lie ate 2 scrambled eggs for breakfast.  He woke up in a FANTASTIC mood...here is the proof!




After Mac ate, I decided to cook bacon.  I now cook bacon in a pot rather than a fry pan because I don't get splattered with hot grease.  Mac wanted to see what I had going on.  Silly baby.  Me holding him is the reason my arms look AWESOME!


I got some serious laundry done today and we got the new curtains hung up....we still need to make more striped curtains for the GIANT window in our living room.  Spent the day a little (and by little I mean a lot) pissed off at football.  I only watched the first 5 minutes of the UGA game before I decided it would just make me angry....but I did keep up with the score through my ESPN app on my phone.  Middle school teams look better than UGA did today.  DISAPPOINTING.  

We left around 5 to head to the airport to pick up Mary!  At first, Mac was not too sure of her and refused to go to her (I felt so bad) but he only wanted Joe....he got over that.  He ran all over the place while we were waiting for the luggage!  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment