Monday, October 15, 2012

Difficult

Do you know what is difficult?  Coming up with the title for these posts.  That is difficult.  I just figured that I would share that information.

Mac has decided to get even more difficult with his food.  Today, we sent him with chicken nuggets for lunch and he has apparently decided that he no longer likes chicken nuggets.  Are you kidding me?

Lets make a list of things Mac will actually eat:
pot roast
french fries
waffles
muffins
grilled cheese
scrambled eggs
spicy doritos
cheese puffs
strawberries
bananas
occasionally blueberries
meatballs
granola bars

His eating habits are DRIVING me insane.  I feel like all of the other babies at his daycare eat wonderfully and their mom's send them with super healthy meals and then there is me sending Mac with grilled cheese and muffins because he won't eat anything else.  Super frustrated.  At least I have the ability to hide pureed veggies in his muffins and waffles and meatballs.  AAAAHHHHHHH.

We gave Mac a hot dog and seasoned veggies for dinner.  He ate the hot dogs.  We then gave him a bath.  He is pretty stuffed up right now so we tried to steam up the bathroom to help clean out his nose.  He LOVES bath time.  And his giant belly is just so stinking cute.





After bath time, Mac ran amok downstairs.  I was laying on the sofa and he decided that I would make an awesome play toy.  You can't really tell in these pictures but he is sitting on like my shoulder.  Silly boy.  He then climbed into our dining room server (aka his toy holder downstairs).



Joe hung up the curtains in our bedroom.  Post to come on that tomorrow.  Zumba wore me out and now I am tired.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment