Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Crazy Wednesdays

Have you ever had one of those days that you just wish you could redo?  Today was that day for me.

Today started off crazy.  Joe took Mary to the airport.  My alarm didn't go off.  I put my contacts in the wrong eyes.  I forgot if I put deoderant on so I might have put it on multiple times.  My contact fell out while I was driving.  I quite possibly ran a red light which I didn't realize until I looked in my rear view window and saw the red light.

CRAZY start.  It continued on in this manner.  I had 2 meetings today.  Lots of kids in the room.  One of the parents I met with, brought the teachers chocolate for dealing with his child.  Then I came home.  To awesomeness.  No lie and no sarcasm.  Mac had a good day at Erica's.  He was not the devil.  He was having a great time playing.  I still cannot get over his big boy hair.  Gone is my little (well not so little) baby.....




No comments:

Post a Comment