Saturday, June 30, 2012

The big yellow one is the sun...

IT IS A GORGEOUS day!  The sun was shining all day!  We picked Mary up from the airport!  The owner of Sadler's called me apologizing for the problem with the furniture.  He said that it the company's error and that it would be fixed immediately.  So....I got my server and my table and my barstools and my bench!  As in all of those items are at the house!

Another bout of awesomeness.....Joe heard from one of the painter's and he gave us an estimate of 2450.  AND THEN....we heard from the other painter and he gave us a different way better estimate of 1700.  AWESOME!  1700 for main living space, master bedroom, guest bedroom, some of the doors, and the trim!  They are even going to start tomorrow!  Can you see how excited I am???????????

Mac has spent a lot of time playing with cell phones.  He took this picture with Joe's cell phone...


Mac also opened a box that Mary had mailed up.  It had the quilt in it that Mary had made out of Joe's old baseball tshirts.  It is the cutest thing that I have ever seen.  It also had a police car, a ball, and a box of musical instruments.....













No comments:

Post a Comment