Friday, June 29, 2012

FURIOUS

Today, I was FURIOUS.  Yesterday, Joe and I bought a new dining room set.  Today, Sadler's called me and said that they could not sell the server to me for what they did.  I WAS IRATE.  That is an understatement.  So I let the sales manager who made the decision have it.  It was OURS.  We bought it last night.  It went through on Joe's account LAST NIGHT.  It was not my problem that they messed up.  FURIOUS.  So I let them have it.  I REFUSED to pay additional for something they had priced wrong and demanded a refund.  I will be calling every single person involved with this company to express my complete dis-satisfaction.  I will never buy furniture from that company ever again.  FURIOUS.

On a happier note, we picked Mike up from the airport today!  Mac had a great time playing on the escalator with Joe....






After we picked Mike up from the airport, we took him by the new house and then went to Sullivan's steakhouse for dinner.  That food is sooooo good!  Mac behaved so well in the restaurant!  On the drive home though...he crashed.....


No comments:

Post a Comment