Friday, June 8, 2012

Sooo many giggles!

Mama left this morning.  That makes me sad.  I drove her to the airport and then came back to crash for as long as Mac let me!  That lasted all of an hour.  Mac woke up in a super great mood.  I heard him babbling to himself and laughing down in his crib.  He is so silly.  He came upstairs and started playing a whole lot.  He was moving so fast that I couldn't really get a picture of him!


Let me tell you...Mac ate a RIDICULOUS amount of food today.  He pretty much wanted to eat from the second he woke up for his nap until he went to bed for the night.  He ate: 3 muffins, half a thing of strawberries, 4 chicken nuggets, a couple cups of grapes, some chips, some triskets, a cheese stick, and lastly I am pretty sure he snuck some of Bella's dog food.

He was also in a pretty good mood after he woke up from his nap!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE when my man is in a good mood!



We have started slightly packing the house up for the move.  We are supposed to close in like 2 weeks on the Cleo house but there is talk that we might close earlier.  I have no idea where to even start packing.  I am very overwhelmed.  I have taken the pictures off of the walls upstairs and now there are dust marks on the walls where they used to be at.  My mama said to use the brush part of the vacuum cleaner on the walls to get the dust off.  I hope that works.  I think Joe and I have decided to just pay someone to paint the interior of the house since we are going to have friends/family up while we are closing and moving.  Having someone else do it for us would just make things so much easier.  There is so much that we need to start doing and I literally have no idea where to start.  Not going to lie, but I am really tired just thinking about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment