Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Stuck in the car

We ran as a Cash family to pick up dinner (yes, I want fat food because I felt like I deserved it).  We were in the drive through FOREVER.  What does one do when the drive through takes too long?  Take family selfies!  Some of the pictures look pretty repetitive until you notice Mac in the background.  That little man is silly!

No, I am not flicking anyone off.  When I glance at this picture, that's what it looks like I am doing.  I am not.  I am doing the nerd pushup. 





Mac is taking part in the family sillies. 



He's so cute that I could just squeeze him!!!!!

Luckily, I also got some Nora snuggles too!  My chunk girl was oh so cute today!  She had on a onesie and a lace pink skirt with grey leggings.  Well, I might be biased but I am pretty sure that she is cute every day!




No comments:

Post a Comment