Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Maintaining

Yesterday we were supposed to have family dinner night with the Lindeens.  I didn't end up going because I hurt so incredibly badly.  I literally fell asleep for the night at 6:30.  Before they left, Joe picked me up a chicken wrap from Carrs and I hung out with my kiddos.  They greatly love each other.




Today I had pre-op.  I met with my doctor.  We went over what would happen in the surgery.  I got all of my prescriptions.  I have to go back on Monday, the day before my surgery, for lab work.  I got word on meds I might have to take until I hit natural menopause.  It has kind of hit me today the fact that this is really happening.  In a week, I will be having a full hysterectomy.  This is for real.  I go in at 8 and my surgery starts at 9.  It will roughly take an hour.  I will be in recovery for a while.  They are going to try to go through my other incisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment