Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Still no cable

Here is my first world problem.  Our cable went out last Tuesday.  Dish sent us a new DVR box.  It came in today.  It's not working.  I REFUSE TO PAY FOR A FULL MONTH OF CABLE.  I just want to watch HGTV.  That's all.  Well, and tiny house shows.

WUUUUUSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Moving on.

My kids are the cutest.  Nora rocked a super cute Coke shirt.  She also woke Mac up this morning.  He thought it was funny.



Here's another happy note.  One of the security guards at my school (I generally work pretty closely with them) made me cupcakes because he wanted to prove he could make them just as good as a bakery.  They were delish! He brought them to me while I had students and they were eyeing my cupcakes.  I told them that they better watch themselves because I will forget that I am a teacher and will use my heels as a weapon to protect my cupcakes.


When I got home, I started dinner.  We had white enchiladas.  Mac helped me!  He mixed chicken and cheese.  He rolled the enchiladas.  He covered them in cheese.  Such a good helper!





While Mac and I were cooking, Joe was upstairs with Nora watching her play while he was on a work conference call.  Nora had a good time.  She is for real crawling now, no more army crawl.  She has also started climbing up on things.  We are in trouble.


For dessert, I made campfire smores.  It involves the following: waffle cones, marshmallows, chocolate chips, peanut butter, and bananas.  It was DELICIOUS.


No comments:

Post a Comment