Saturday, April 11, 2015

I LOVE Saturdays.

Friday was a little bit of a rough day (which I feel is possibly a running theme for me).  I had to go back to the doctor directly after school.  They were worried I had an infection and that something was going on with my kidneys.  I seriously can't catch a break.  It's almost laughable.  My initial test results were that I did NOT have an infection but they sent it off to have it analyzed.  I should be getting test results back around Tuesday.  One problem we did figure out which is the reason my kidneys were hurting is the pharmacist did not tell me that I couldn't take some of my medications together.  Which is what I had been doing all week.  So my current job is to pound water to try to flush out my kidneys.  Another thing that they are thinking is happening is that my Endo is spreading through my pelvis and has taken over/inflamed/irritated my pelvic floor.  See?  Almost laughable.  I am taking the mentality that there is really nothing at this point I can do about it except to get through.  I need to be like a Jami Hulk tearing through a wall of pain.  HULK SMASH.

Ok.  Moving on.

This morning Nora was a crawling machine and we literally have to chase her around the house.  Joe decided to stick her in one of her toy bins.  She actually really liked being in there and stayed in there for a while.




We ran to Target to get a birthday present for Mac's girlfriend, Avery.  While we were there we discovered that our neighborhood was the neighborhood that was targeted by tire slashing vandals.  They literally hit probably 50 cars in our neighborhood.  And not just one tire on these people's cars but all four tires.  We were crazy lucky in that the vandals stopped at the house next to ours.  This inspired us to clean out the garage so we could at least move my car back in.  After lunch, Joe put Nora in the crib where she had a good time playing while the rest of us headed outside to clean (or in Mac's case, play).  Jason, our neighbor across the street, was also outside with his daughter Avery so they kept us company!  After a while, Mac wanted to help clean so I handed him a rake.  That lasted 2.5 seconds.




Looking at those pictures, I cannot wait for everything to start turning green.  That will hopefully happen in the next week or so because we have finally started getting some rain.  I guess we probably need to fertilize the grass tomorrow.

Mac and Avery spent some quality time together.  They are so stinking cute.  CUTE.



We have Avery's birthday party tomorrow and then next weekend we are going camping with them!  We are all excited.  First camping trip out this season!  We were really wanting to go camping before my surgery.  Maybe the weekend directly before my surgery (first weekend in May) we can go camping again.......

I should probably focus on cleaning.  My house is a little bit of a disaster.  A little bit.  I need a housekeeper........

No comments:

Post a Comment