Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cake and Back Scrubbers and Ball Pits

The last couple of days has been a mishmash of awesome.  My kids are funny!

Nora testing out the new Bubba Burger sunglasses.

Nora did not like the new Bubba Burger sunglasses. 

Mac and I testing out the new Bubba Burger sunglasses.

Nora likes to suck on her thumb through her pacifier.  She's weird. 

Mac sang about scrubbadubdub station through the grocery store.

And he scrubbed himself. 


I got in the ball pit with Mac during Avery's birthday party to distract him from losing with musical chairs. Pretty sure a bunch of 3-4 year olds are not ready for that game yet.....


I love this guy

Mac demonstrates how to appropriately eat cat. 

You just stick a fork in the entire piece and eat it. 

You bring the entire piece of cake to your mouth. 

Open wide.  And that's how you eat cake. 

One of my amazing coworkers made me a comfort quilt for my surgery.  It is soooooooo pretty.  It has polka dots and yellows and greys and polka dots.  Did I mention that it has polka dots?

Here she is with the whole quilt!  It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment