Monday, April 6, 2015

I am intrigued

Here is a list of random things that have intrigued or interested me lately.....

1.  Fiestaware!  I think that is going to be the next set of dishes that I obtain.  The problem is that there is so many color options.  White, cobalt, and shamrock?  White and yellow?  Different shades of blue?  There are a set of canisters that the company makes that I soooooooooo want....once I decide the color scheme.  How have I not been aware of this?  Brain exploded!

2.  Monogrammed everything.  The best monogramming website that I have found so far has been marleylilly.com.  I want it all.  Monogrammed half zip sweatshirt.  Monogrammed baseball hat.  Monogrammed vest.  Slap a monogram on something and call it awesome!

3.  Essie fingernail polish.  Yeah.  I don't see this awesomeness going anywhere.  I love painting my nails a new color each week.  I should probably paint my toes.  Mac helps me pick out my colors sometimes.  This week I am a light blue that could possibly be considered a light purple.

4.  Hape Fire Station.  It's a wooden toy set that is awesome.  Mac's friend Oliver has one and Mac loved playing with it.  I really like the Hape toys because they are quality and basic.  Mac's rocket ship is from Hape.

5.  Heating pad.  No joke.  I love both of mine.  I have one at home in my recliner and one at work.  It's awesome.

6. Pinterest.  Ok.  This is not new at all.  It's like one stop shopping.  I can find recipes while at the same time planning my dream home.

7.  Upholstered headboards.  I love the look of them.  I bet they would be really comfortable.  I wonder how hard though it is to keep them clean?

8.  Grey paint colors.  I think my next house is going to feature a LOT of grey walls.  Different shades.  I think it is a good neutral.

9.  Croquet vintage set.  Chris Marvel got a croquet vintage set for Christmas a couple of years ago and they have it just displayed in their house.  That thing is awesome.  It has it's original stand and all of the pieces.  BEAUTIFUL.

10.  Jewelry organizer trays.  I need to find these.  I have this beautiful armoire that my awesome husbeast built but now I need trays to organize/separate out my necklaces.

11.  Tiny houses.  I would NEVER EVER want to live in a tiny house (less than 400 square feet) but I am completely obsessed with watching the shows about people who build tiny houses.  Their genius is organization astounds me.  I just can't stop watching it.

12.  Globes.  I love them.  I love the colors.  The look of them.  I think globes are awesome.  That might be kind of nerdy and I don't really care!  I saw a globe on Pinterest that was of the moon!  WHAT?!  It had all the craters on it.  It was awesome!  That's what I need to find.  A moon globe.  I am pretty sure that Joe would go nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment