Thursday, April 23, 2015

Parenting

There are rare times that we have to go in and wake one or both of our kids up.  Apparently, this morning was one of those times.  I had already left when Joe got the kids up.  Apparently, Mac didn't want to wake up because he was sleeping super hard.  Mac has been struggling with sleep lately so it feels like a parenting win when we have to wake him up in the morning...


Another parenting win?  Cheerios.  Cheerios occupy my daughter which enables us to get things done.  Knowing where she is at is important because Nora is mobile.  Cheerios.



Even making a bed can be a chore with the kids running around.  However, another parenting win was accomplished.  I laid on the floor and they climbed all over me while Joe was able to make Mac's bed.  ANOTHER parenting win!








There is no privacy as a parent.  When I was a child, I am pretty sure that I didn't leave my mom alone no matter what she was doing.  Karma has paid me back.  Try to have a relaxing bath?  NOPE.  I had a 4 year old standing next to the tub talking to me.  Then when I asked him to get out, he did.  Only as far as the doorway though.




However, a parenting bonus is you get to dress your little girl in whatever you want.  At least now you can while you have the control.


No comments:

Post a Comment