Saturday, April 11, 2015

Jewelry Armoire

I love costume jewelry.  Seriously.  I think I have a problem (my current, immediate problem being that I can't find my favorite necklace).  I have a little jewelry armoire that I got on sale from Target years ago.  It is not big enough and I tend to not use it very well.  I would just pile necklaces on the top.  After scouring the internet and finding nothing that I would want or afford, Joe decided he would just build me something.  I love having such a handy husband!  He found the simple armoire plan on ana-white.com and to Lowes we went.  We decided that we would use bead board on the doors.


We painted it a white and hauled it upstairs.  That was not an easy task but I have big ole muscles. At first, I wasn't sure where to find jewelry storage for the inside so I just stacked stuff in there on the shelves.  However, today we were in Target and I hit the jackpot!  In the dollar spot, there were clear storage dividers.  PERFECT.  I am thinking that we might need to go back and get the rest of them even though I had leftovers.

Since I have taken this picture, I have moved things around.  

Those things are AWESOME.

A pretty white platter to hold my statement necklaces that do not fit in the boxes nor did I want to hang them on the door. 

I love to use silver.

Bracelets.  I don't have many of those because I tend to not wear bracelets very often.  But I do love the ones that I have.  

Since my new 6 foot tall armoire is empty, I am pretty sure that I need to fill it up!  I like having my purses in there as well.  Oh, this makes me quite happy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment