Monday, April 6, 2015

Rockin' like a hurricane

We are having some CRAZY winds.  Gusts up to 90 mph.  CRAZY wind.  It is going to be interesting what we wake up to.  It has not been windy like this since that massive windstorm that took out trees and powerlines and canceled school the first fall we were in our house.  Our grill has already been pushed halfway down our back deck.  I don't know if I have the ability to push it against the wind by myself (Joe is off running an errand) so that will just have to wait until Joe gets back.  Hopefully, it doesn't slide straight off our deck.  Weird Alaska weather.

One of my students this morning made my day.  He walked in my room with a big ole vase full of flowers.  He has been really worried about me.  His mom has been emailing like every day to check on me.  I love working with them.  They are super sweet!


My kids never fail to bring a smile to my face.  Mac with his crazy imagination.....


Nora with her chunky chunky cheeks that I just want to nibble....


They just make me smile.  They are also super hard headed (literally, not figuratively).  Mac busted it on his nose yesterday at the Marvel's.  I watched him fall and was a little concerned we were going to have a broken nose.  Alas, there was no blood!  He does have a little swelling and bruising....I figure this is par for the course with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment