Sunday, April 26, 2015

Oh the planning

It just hit me that Nora is going to be one in like a month.  Where did that time go?  I don't understand.  How is she almost one already?  How in the world am I going to plan and do a party for my sweet baby girl three weeks after my surgery?  It will work out, it always does.  I am probably going to need a LOT of help.

Here is what I have put together so far since I had this realization.

Theme:
Lemonade Stand

Time/Date:
May 30 @ 4

Location:
Cash house (maybe fully set up outside)


Invites:
Amazing Aunt Morgan is making them

Decorations:
pink balloons along the front porch
pink and yellow balloons along the back porch
DIY wooden lemonade stand
banner for above the food
cuteness to hold food
something cute for her high chair


Party Favors:
pink and yellow sand pails
bubbles
lemonade koolaid pack



Food:
Hot dogs
hamburgers
lemonade
other drinks
smash cake
cupcakes
fruit
dips of some kind
maybe some kind of salad

Nora outfit:
I like the look of the fabric scrap skirts.  I also like the idea of her just being in a sundress.






1 comment: