Monday, November 11, 2013

FAMILY: The weekend!

Saturday was an awesomely productive day!

We got up and went to Lowes because they were starting their Black Friday appliance sale.  We got 3 Whirlpool appliances plus some install and additional coverage for crazy low prices!  The microwave gets installed this Wednesday and the dishwasher and new range gets installed on Saturday.  We are really really excited!  No more ugly white appliances!  The only thing left we have to figure out is what to do with the godawful trash compactor that we have never used (and never will).



After we bought appliances, I headed to get my hair done.  When I just walked in the door at the hair salon, it started snowing!  I love watching snow fall.  It is so incredibly peaceful.  The drive on the way home was interesting because before it was snowing it was raining so everything was really really slick.  I got home ok though!

Heyward decided it was snuggle time with me!



Sunday brought even more more snow.  We were supposed to have rain all day and then Sunday night the snow was supposed to kick in.  The weather man is a liar.  It started snowing early afternoon and just kept right on through the night!

Joe started an awesome fire and I decided it was an awesome idea to wear his fleece.  Mac ran around playing.  Heyward discovered that he thoroughly loves snow.  (seriously, that dog was going nuts)


I think all of the teachers went to bed with their fingers crossed that they would cancel school today.  They didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment