Monday, November 11, 2013

FAMILY: Funday Monday

Ha.  Mondays are not really fun.  I just like that Funday rhymes with Monday.

I had long since left for work when Joe got Mac up this morning and this is what he found.....


When I get home from work, I usually beat Joe home so I let out the dogs.  This was the scene that Joe came home to today......


Joe took a belly picture for me today.  It is cracking me because my students are staring at my belly but no one has asked yet if I am pregnant.  Hahahaha.  Pure entertainment right there.


We headed to Lowes pretty soon after Joe got home so we could get some sealer for the entertainment center and so we could get knobs.  After we left Lowes, Mac did not really want to walk and so this is how I ended up carrying him.  He is so heavy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment