Friday, November 8, 2013

FAMILY: Days in pictures

It is 5:27 on Friday and I am exhausted.  Like beyond exhausted.  I am also apparently losing my mind.  I went into my workbag to do some grading and.....apparently I forgot my grading.  Guess we will be running by the school tomorrow to get my grading.

My house currently smells amazing (notice that I did not say looks amazing).  I put a pot roast in this morning and Joe is currently making mashed potatoes.  Yummy!

I got hungry when I got home.  I tore up the Buffalo Ranch Doritos.  Now I am a little full and not super hungry for dinner but I know that I need to eat.


Yesterday, Mac and I had some snuggle time, and some making silly faces time.....and taking pictures time.  I love that little man. 


That is Mac's version of a silly face.  He is standing right next to me as I type this and I keep wanting to giggle because he is wearing a tie.


Joe has the new entertainment center all built.  All that he has left to do is to sand it and stain it.  I am pretty excited for it to be in.  I need to pick out some knobs.  Thoughts?


Mac "liberated" this keyboard from Erica's yesterday.  The batteries were dead, thank goodness, but he really enjoyed pressing the buttons.


Here was my little businessman this morning.  He is so stinking cute!  Joe picked his clothes out because I have usually left the house by the time Joe gets Mac up.


I am pretty excited about this weekend.  I have a hair appointment tomorrow.  I get to go by my friend Heather's place to look at her antique stuff!  She is having an overstock sale and excited does not describe me accurately.  I need to plot out the next book I am teaching (Ender's Game) which means I probably need to read it......

No comments:

Post a Comment