Tuesday, November 5, 2013

FAMILY: Quality time around the house

This weekend was great.  We got stuff done around the house.  I was able to catch up on sleeping so I could get to feeling better.

Weird thing at work though.  I had a sub on Thursday because I was sick.  When I got back to work on Friday, I had found that all of my nice pens were gone as were my mechanical pencils.  I am a pen snob.  I was IRATE that my pens were gone.  I couldn't turn the sub in because I had like 3 different subs covering my classes during the day.  We went to Costco over the weekend and I bought a fresh supply.  They are hidden in my classroom.


On Friday when Joe and Mac got home, Mac came running in with a sweet bouquet of tulips in his arms.  The cutest thing EVER.  "mommy I got you flowers!"


On Saturday, we met Lee and Sarah at Buffalo's Wild Wings for wings and the guys had beer.....us pregnant ladies drank lots of water.  I am 10 weeks along at this point.....I have a teeny tiny baby bump!


At one point on Sunday, Joe was working on building the entertainment center and Mac got pretty mad at me.  The reason he got mad?  I took the sheets off of his bed.  While he was getting upset, this is where he put himself....


Yesterday, I sent Joe to go get Bella a new crate (she is being a butthead lately during the day).  Mac thoroughly enjoyed playing with it......who knew that a dog crate could provide such entertainment!



As I am typing this....I am listening to Mac in the bathtub singing to Joe.  He is so cute.....

No comments:

Post a Comment