Friday, November 15, 2013

BABY UPDATE: November 15

I had two doctor appointments today.  I had an ultrasound.  I had a regular doctor's appointment.  They took blood.  I was a little worried because I have been really really crampy today. It was only on my right side and pretty consistent about every 3 minutes.

So the first appointment updates:
The baby looks great.  Nugget is measuring just over 2 inches in length.  Nugget moves like crazy (gonna have my hands full).  I was able to see the heart beat, the brain, the bladder, the limbs, profile, nose, jaw.....It is amazing how clear some of the pictures were.  They were looking for specific things so the setting was such on the machine that it wasn't as clear as it was for my appointment last week.  I did get a 4d picture!!!!!!!!!  The baby is measuring right now with a due date of May 26th but they are not going to change my official due date at this point.







So the next appointment:
I have gained 6 pounds.  Dr. Hinkle says I look great and everything looks good.  He is thinking that my cramping might be a UTI so I had to take a test for that.  He liked the preliminary results from the ultrasound at this point.  Official results from their tests come back next week I think.

Mac LOVED seeing pictures of the baby.  However, when he saw the 4d picture he began fussing at me for "squishing the baby" and that I was "bad squish baby."  It was kind of cute.  He LOVED LOVED LOVED looking at the baby ultrasound pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment