Wednesday, November 6, 2013

FAMILY: Just killing time

I have finished my grading.  I am ready to go to Target.....oh wait. We have a fire going!  So I put my grades in my gradebook and to kill even more time I was like "hey, I will just do a blog post."  Be prepared for me to ramble.

It has finally started getting cold.  I think it is like 20 right now.  I guess it is almost time for me to find our bigger coats.  We have yet to get measurable snow though.  Apparently, if we go past November 13th then we will be setting a record of latest measurable snowfall....or something like that.

Something cool that Joe has been doing.......he is building a new entertainment center!  All he has left to do is to put the doors together, sand it, and stain it!  I have such a handy husband!


On the bump front, it is getting bigger!  My students have still not said anything though!


No comments:

Post a Comment