Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Whoopsie.

I am behind.  This really is becoming the norm.  Sorry.  I am just so incredibly tired at the end of the day that I often just forget to do a blog post.

Mac has been really good at daycare but then sometimes he comes home and he is in a bratty mood for a little bit.  Lately, Joe has been getting home before me and so when I get home and Mac is being Godzilla it just drains me even more.

Be prepared for this post to jump all around.......

As I was playing around on my ipad the other day, I noticed that Mac had gotten my ipad at some point on the flight home and taken some selfies.....in a weird setting.



We have started pulling stuff out of our weird downstairs room.  I took pictures.  Ignore the giant mess. We are in mid-process.  The bookshelves are out.  We are working on clearing off the built-ins.  The next couple of steps include fully cleaning out the built-ins and then taking the built-ins out.  I cannot wait for that action!




Heyward has gotten super cuddly.  When I am on the sofa, he is usually on my feet or laying next to me.  The other day he spooned me.  It makes me smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment