Wednesday, December 18, 2013

FAMILY: Snuggle time

Mac and I had some snuggle time yesterday.  He wanted pictures....so we took pictures.  He likes to see himself....and then he giggles.  I love this crazy little man.





And this is how Mac watches Yo Gabba Gabba with Joe.  Yo Gabba Gabba is such a weird show (but then again so are most children shows....these people have to be on drugs when they create it).


After Yo Gabba Gabba, it was Mac's bathtime with Joe.  I enjoy sitting here listening to them.  It makes my heart happy.  While I was listening to them, Heyward tried to fit into Bella's crate....didn't quite work.


Yesterday, Joe's Amazon order came in...and in that order came my new cookbook!  We own Jessica Seinfeld's first book "Deceptively Delicious" which we cook off of a lot because the recipes are great AND added bonus....they hide veggies in food.  So good!  Joe and Mac are not big veggie eaters so I have to get creative with veggies.  I got pretty excited when I heard that the author had another book out.  I read over it today and I am pretty excited.  This one is not geared towards toddlers but rather to busy families AND the recipes are healthy while hiding veggies in some of the recipes.  I am pretty excited to try this bad boy out!


No comments:

Post a Comment