Saturday, December 28, 2013

FAMILY: "Daddy, lift my legs...."

Here is the rest of that quote:

"Daddy, lift my legs.  I try to fart."

Yup.  That happened.  My life is surrounded by boys.  It does make me giggle though.

Get ready for a really random post.

Heyward likes to cuddle with me...aka lay at me feet.  I caught him in mid-yawn.



This morning we decided to go pick up bagels.  Our normal bagel place closed down last year so we were trying something new.  It was just ok.  Nothing really special.  Joe and I had cheese bagels while Mac had a blueberry bagel.  He kept getting irritated because he kept getting cream cheese on his hands.  It was kind of funny.


So while thinking and talking to Joe we decided that he would make something that could go in the nursery rather than trying to find something online to buy.  I gave him two options and this is the one he chose.  I must admit.  This is what I had in mind for the room.  I want to try to use something called milk paint on it because it gives furniture an antique look which would be perfect!


While Mac was napping today, Joe and I put up Christmas.  While we had the storage under the stairs open, Joe pulled out my old dance costume box and we also put the luggage under the stairs.  I had a great time looking through all of my old costumes.  I pulled out some things that I can put in Nora's nursery.  I cannot wait until the rest of the house is together so I can start putting together the nursery!


Joe and I decided to head out to Target today after Mac got his nap to register for baby stuff.  We checked the mail before we left.  I just think it is adorable when Mac checks the mail.  CUTE CUTE CUTE!



Joe had a great time scanning things at Target.  I think that is the only place that we are going to register at (still contemplating if we are going to register at Babies R Us).  If you go in to search for the registry, I think it has Joe as the primary with me as the other person.

RED ROOM UPDATE: Joe sanded (got covered in dry wall dust) and then sprayed stuff on the patches so that they blended in with the textured wall.  The red room battle continues.  


No comments:

Post a Comment