Thursday, December 26, 2013

FAMILY: Yup. Well.

That is a phrase that I use often.  When Joe says something ridiculous, my response is "yup, well."  I am hilarious.

This morning Mac got his snuggle on.  With Bella.  It was really really cute!


Today has not been exceptionally cold here in Anchorage but apparently in Interior Alaska it was brutal cold.  Chicken, Alaska hit -58.  I NEVER want to experience that.  


I got a little bit of cabin fever today so we decided to go walk around Target.  I got a maternity shirt, a coupon organizer (for $1), and some adorableness.  I picked out a light pink newborn outfit that was on sale for $8!


Joe picked out an outfit as well.  I think it is ridiculous cute when Joe picks out stuff for our babies...It was really cute in Target when he was holding up different options.  In the end, he chose this outfit.....


While I am doing this blog post, Mac is watching Yo Gabba Gabba (my personal version of hell) and Joe is making us halibut tacos with Mexican rice for dinner.  DELISH!  Heyward decided to block one set of cabinets.....


I think Joe and I have decided that we are going to create a registry.  We figured it was a way to keep track of stuff.  A way to let family know what we need/want for the nursery.  AND bonus.  You get coupons when you register AND you get a discount for the things left on the registry.  I think we are going to register at Target and Babies R Us.  Thoughts????????

No comments:

Post a Comment