Wednesday, December 25, 2013

HOLIDAY: Merry Christmas!

Today has been a long and productive and fun day.  Productive is not usually a word that you hear associated with Christmas but it is what it is.

Mac got up (that we know of) around 7:30.  He was pretty excited about Santa coming.  He was not too sure what to do with all of the presents under the tree.  He stood in front of the tree for a while just looking at it and drinking some juice.  He had a great time opening presents.  It was funny watching him opening presents because he would tear off one teeny tiny scrap of paper at a time.  He loved everything that he got!
































Look at all of that trash!


Mac got a new tent that Joe set up in his room.  He loves it!


Joe's new AeroGarden that I gave him for Christmas....set up and ready to go!


Joe gave me the Willow Tree statue below.  It is the maternity statue.  So sweet!


Mac got new bathroom stuff so I set it up today!


Mac's new bathroom stuff. 


So....I used the word productive earlier.  Joe finished dry-walling one wall.  We (and by "we" I mean Joe) moved up the bottom shelf in Mac's closet to use the bottom of the closet as toy storage.  I had to do some rearranging in his room to get the tent in there.  When Mac went down for his nap, Joe took a ridiculous amount of boxes off to the recycling.  Hopefully, the trash gets picked up tomorrow.  I also started itemizing things for donation (daddy you should be proud).  I started cleaning out the guest closet to make room for Meatball.  AND while all of this is going on I have dinner going.  Super mom right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment