Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last post of 2013

It is so weird that 2013 is almost over.  This has been a big year!  Next year is going to be EVEN BIGGER!

Get ready for another random blog post. 

This is how Mac has decided to watch tv.....


Joe got another Christmas present in the mail from his parents and he got REAL excited about his new bottle tops for his beer!


This is how Mac likes to also watch tv.....laying on my baby belly.


I guess I should talk about NYE.  We decided to stay home and make appetizers (meatballs, buffalo chicken puffs, and strawberry fluff).  Lee and Sarah came over for a couple of hours to hang out with us.  They left around 8.  I didn't even get dressed up all fancy.  I am in leggings and one of Joe's button ups.  No joke.  


I was talking to Amy online earlier and she had me convinced to register at Pottery Barn Kids.  So after Sarah and Lee left that is exactly what I did!  So we have a registry at Target and at Pottery Barn Kids. Amy even helped me pick out some cute girl stuff to put on the registry!  I am incredibly happy with all of the pink!  

No comments:

Post a Comment