Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Banks & Bouncers

Mac's new piggy bank came in the mail today!  I am pretty sure that Joe and I were more excited which is saying a lot because Mac was crazy excited.  He wants to do chores to get coins for his bank.  Who would think that a penny could buy you so much????  Oh and he also wanted a photo shoot with his new bank....silly boy.







We decided to bust out Mac's old Baby Einstein bouncer for Nora today.  She does a pretty decent job of holding her head up.  Joe put it together (with Mac's "help").  While Joe was putting it together, Nora was doing some serious drooling on the sofa while doing tummy time.  Once she got in her bouncer, she honestly didn't want to get out for a while.  Sooo cute!





All of that hard playing wore my little Chunk out.  WORE OUT.





Tomorrow my big girl is going to be 4 months old!  WHAT?!  She goes to the doctor tomorrow for her 4 month shots and Mac has to get his flu shot.  This is going to be fun.  Hear that sarcasm flowing through the screen.  I am pretty excited in a weird way to find out how much she weighs now.  I pulled out Mac's baby book (which I desperately need to update) to see how Nora compares in weight to Mac.  She is actually smaller than him.....but not much.  Nora at 3 months was 14 pounds 6 ounces and Mac was straight up 15 pounds.  Stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment