Friday, September 19, 2014

Chubby cheeks

This week has been a crazy week. Erica's daughter Jamey got appendicitis, so she had to spend a lot of time at the hospital.  I had to work from home on Monday, and for some reason I have been all discombobulated. I felt like Wednesday was Friday. It should have been. Anyways, here is a picture of Mac doing what he call "making graham crackers" at Erica's. He is so funny!
 
 


Jami's mom sent a book that Jami had drawn in elementary school. She knew she was going to be a teacher from the beginning!


I am required by law to post these pictures of the kiddos in their Georgia gear with my beautiful wife.




Tonight, we turned on the baby monitor and this is what we saw:


So cute! And finally, we have come to the selfy portion of the tour:




No comments:

Post a Comment