Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Camping + Fall Festival

I guess what we do is probably not considered camping.  I think it is considered "glamping" (aka glamorous camping).  Whatever.  We like it.  We took our camper out for the last time of the season about 2 weeks ago.  Yes I am behind in blog posts.  Whoopsie.  We really like this campground.  I think we might try to always do our last camping weekend at this place which means that when the pick it yourself farm has it's fall festival we will be camping.  Our friends the Marvels met us out there and we got to spend the entire weekend with them.  They are some pretty cool people.  The boys go to daycare together and are best buds.  They actually get along pretty well which is great.

On Saturday, we hit the Fall Festival at Pyrah's Pioneer Farm.  The boys rode rides, saw their friends Mason and Finn, picked veggies, did a maze, and we bought homemade caramel.  Such a fun day!!!!


































Ok.  I have been loading these pictures for two days now and I am tired of it.  There are more pictures from that awesome weekend but I am too impatient to wait on the pictures to load.  :(




No comments:

Post a Comment