Saturday, September 27, 2014

Surgery & House

It's official.  My surgery is October 21st at 7:30 in the morning with a 6:30 check in.  It is an outpatient procedure and the surgery will probably take a couple of hours.

Today, we were out shopping and looking at different things.  I was in the store Aerie and they have AWESOME lounge wear type clothes.  I am probably going to need to go invest in loungewear clothes for after my surgery.  I bet Old Navy probably has some too but Aerie is just so stinking cute!

While we were out today, we ran by Bell's Nursery (which is a local garden center).  We stocked up on Tulips and Hyacinths bulbs to plant now so they will bloom in the spring.  We planted them in the long planter that is down the side of our front porch.  I really hope they turn out in the Spring because that would just be gorgeous!!!!!


So obviously the kids are napping because we are actually able to get things done!  Joe is currently at Lowes to see if we can find a glass door for our fireplace.  It hasn't gotten above 45 today and winter is definitely on its way.  With having Nora on the floor, we need to make sure that our fireplace is safer.

When we had that giant earthquake the other day, I was REALLY hoping to come home to find our fence knocked over. We have earthquake insurance on our house and I really really really really want a new fence.  Like badly.  It was still up.  Super wobbly.  Then when we had the second earthquake (that one was a 5.2 last night about 8 or 9), I was really hoping that it would get knocked over but nope.  Just super super wobbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment