Thursday, October 2, 2014

What a day

Seriously.  I am SERIOUSLY glad that today is over.  One of my students literally told me that "Cash, when you are made you are like a teeny tiny chihuahua Hulk."  I thought it was hilarious and probably quite true.  Keep in mind that I primarily teach boys.  Rather large boys.  However, I did end my day on a better note.  I made my door wreath with my work friend Emily.  Aka I stayed in her classroom after school to make it.  Emily is a life skills teacher so there is all sorts of cool stuff in her room!


I came home to a Pinterest fail. I found this really delicious looking slow cooker recipe.  It is totally something that should be made during the weekend when we are actually around to follow directions....like stirring and only 4 hours and adding noodles in at the end.  Those are probably key things for this dish to be successful.  Needless to say, we had Subway for dinner.


Tonight was Mac's night back to soccer.  I stayed at home with the Chunk since we are both feeling under the weather.  Sometimes I look at Nora and worry that I have passed on my terrible disease to her.  I guess only time will tell.  No point in worrying about it now.  Anywho.  After some seriously playing, Nora crashed.  I love a sleeping baby's mouth.  Soooo cute.  Ignore the crustiness around her nose.  We have the cooties.


Oh and check out this seriously adorable (and squishy) Nora at Mrs. Erica's this morning!  Erica's dad, known as Papa, comes over every morning to get his Nora snuggles!  Soooo cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment