Monday, September 29, 2014

Congested Chunk

My poor little girl has a cold.  She sounds better today than she has for the past like 4 days.  Lots of eye goop and runny nose and snorting.  We have been going through burp clothes like no other (yep using them to whip her grossness).  Hopefully she gets to feeling better soon.....Chunk has her 4 month doctor's appointment on Wednesday.  I cannot believe that she is 4 months already!



Even though my chunk has a no bueno cold, she is still playing and smiling and laughing.






This weekend I also got some snuggles in with my devil son.  WHEW.  He has been a giant handful.  We are currently living in the land of "why."  Shoot me now.


Mac finally got his hair cut this weekend too!  It always makes me sad to see his curls go but he totally needs it!


While we were out running errands on Sunday, we saw a mama moose and her baby.  Right behind them was this giant moose with a huge rack.  HUGE.



No comments:

Post a Comment